This site is privately owned and is not affiliated with any government agency. Learn more here.

Connecticut Section 8 Office |

Your Guide to Connecticut Section 8 Office Locations

Sponsored Links

The Connecticut Section 8 office is an important facility. If you need to apply for housing assistance because you are low-income, disabled or elderly, this program may be able to help you. In Connecticut and in other states throughout the country, the federal government manages this program. Specifically, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is responsible for managing Section 8. This program is also referred to as the housing choice voucher (HCV) program in Connecticut and throughout the nation.

When you are searching for a Connecticut Section 8 office, keep in mind that this facility could also have different names. For example, you could also go to a Connecticut HUD office and obtain assistance with your application or enrollment. A Connecticut housing authority could also assist you with your participation in this program. Regardless of where you go in Connecticut to obtain your program benefits, you need to know how to find these facilities. You also need to know how to contact these offices and what types of services are offered there.

Find a Connecticut Section 8 Housing Office Near You

You can easily find a Connecticut Section 8 office by searching online. In fact, you can use this website to find HUD offices anywhere in Connecticut. You can also use this site to find the following information about Connecticut housing authority locations:

  • Where the Connecticut Section 8 offices are located
  • How to contact the facilities
  • When the Connecticut HUD offices are open

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Connecticut Section 8 Housing