This site is privately owned and is not affiliated with any government agency. Learn more here.

Vermont Section 8 Office |

Your Guide to Vermont Section 8 Office Locations

The Vermont Section 8 office is an important facility. If you need to apply for housing assistance because you are low-income, disabled or elderly, this program may be able to help you. In Vermont and in other states throughout the country, the federal government manages this program. Specifically, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is responsible for managing Section 8. This program is also referred to as the housing choice voucher (HCV) program in Vermont and throughout the nation.

When you are searching for a Vermont Section 8 office, keep in mind that this facility could also have different names. For example, you could also go to a Vermont HUD office and obtain assistance with your application or enrollment. A Vermont housing authority could also assist you with your participation in this program. Regardless of where you go in Vermont to obtain your program benefits, you need to know how to find these facilities. You also need to know how to contact these offices and what types of services are offered there.

Find a Vermont Section 8 Housing Office Near You

You can easily find a Vermont Section 8 office by searching online. In fact, you can use this website to find HUD offices anywhere in Vermont. You can also use this site to find the following information about Vermont housing authority locations:

  • Where the Vermont Section 8 offices are located
  • How to contact the facilities
  • When the Vermont HUD offices are open

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Vermont Section 8 Housing