This site is privately owned and is not affiliated with any government agency. Learn more here.

Kansas Section 8 Office |

Your Guide to Kansas Section 8 Office Locations

The Kansas Section 8 office is an important facility. If you need to apply for housing assistance because you are low-income, disabled or elderly, this program may be able to help you. In Kansas and in other states throughout the country, the federal government manages this program. Specifically, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is responsible for managing Section 8. This program is also referred to as the housing choice voucher (HCV) program in Kansas and throughout the nation.

When you are searching for a Kansas Section 8 office, keep in mind that this facility could also have different names. For example, you could also go to a Kansas HUD office and obtain assistance with your application or enrollment. A Kansas housing authority could also assist you with your participation in this program. Regardless of where you go in Kansas to obtain your program benefits, you need to know how to find these facilities. You also need to know how to contact these offices and what types of services are offered there.

Find a Kansas Section 8 Housing Office Near You

You can easily find a Kansas Section 8 office by searching online. In fact, you can use this website to find HUD offices anywhere in Kansas. You can also use this site to find the following information about Kansas housing authority locations:

  • Where the Kansas Section 8 offices are located
  • How to contact the facilities
  • When the Kansas HUD offices are open

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Kansas Section 8 Housing