This site is privately owned and is not affiliated with any government agency. Learn more here.

Washington Section 8 Office |

Your Guide to Washington Section 8 Office Locations

The Washington Section 8 office is an important facility. If you need to apply for housing assistance because you are low-income, disabled or elderly, this program may be able to help you. In Washington and in other states throughout the country, the federal government manages this program. Specifically, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is responsible for managing Section 8. This program is also referred to as the housing choice voucher (HCV) program in Washington and throughout the nation.

When you are searching for a Washington Section 8 office, keep in mind that this facility could also have different names. For example, you could also go to a Washington HUD office and obtain assistance with your application or enrollment. A Washington housing authority could also assist you with your participation in this program. Regardless of where you go in Washington to obtain your program benefits, you need to know how to find these facilities. You also need to know how to contact these offices and what types of services are offered there.

Find a Washington Section 8 Housing Office Near You

You can easily find a Washington Section 8 office by searching online. In fact, you can use this website to find HUD offices anywhere in Washington. You can also use this site to find the following information about Washington housing authority locations:

  • Where the Washington Section 8 offices are located
  • How to contact the facilities
  • When the Washington HUD offices are open

Start typing or scroll down to pick from the list of Washington Section 8 Housing